5.01.2012

Here I go...

I've decided to try blogging.  I've always wanted to start a blog and my husband has always encouraged me to since I spend so much time reading them, but I always wondered what I would write about.  I have finally decided to just take the plunge and start one.  I'm not sure how diligent I will be at posting, but that's ok since I'm doing this mostly for my own enjoyment.  I still have a lot to figure out with the layouts, fonts, links, and making this blog my own, but this will do for now.  Please feel free to give me any tips and/or advice.  For now I will tell you a little about myself:

I am a follower of Jesus Christ my personal Savior.

I am a wife of one year and four months to a very handsome man. 

I have a cute kitty named Darla who is more dog than she is cat.

I am a cosmetologist and I love doing "the works."  My favorite, if I had to choose, would be up-do's for special events such as prom, weddings, etc.

I am a part-time nanny to a very sweet, little seven month old boy named Leo.

I love creating and crafting.  My latest creations have been many hair pieces preparing for wedding hair season.  This is one of my favorites I've made so far this year.

My husband and I manage our apartment building we live in.  There are 26 units and we are responsible for turnovers, showings, keeping the building clean, and light maintenance.


There's a little peek into my life and what I do.  Hopefully I'll have more to say soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mal - Cool to see that you've started a blog! I started one after moving across the ocean, it's a great hobby ;) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete