6.05.2012

Weekend Re-cap

I feel like life has been crazy busy ever since I returned from Hawaii.  I still have yet to post about my Hawaiian adventures.  Amongst all the busyness, Andrew and I have had some fun and memorable times with some great people.  Here's a re-cap of our weekend and what we did:

We attended my friend Kari's wedding. It was a gorgeous wedding and every detail was perfect! We enjoyed yummy food, cake, and some great company. This is the beautiful cake!


I attended the Edina art fair with my friend Sarah. We saw some cool things, ate some great food, and bought some awesome headbands.

I got to see my favorite little man over the weekend. I babysat him one night and we had fun dressing him up in the outfit I brought him back from Hawaii. What a stud!


I attended Andrew's softball games and saw the most amazing sunset I've seen in a long time! I am truly amazed at how wonderful our Creator truly is! Pictures do not even do it justice!



We had a picnic lunch at Minnehaha Falls with our good friends Luke and Laura and their little girl Audrey. It was a perfect day for a picnic and DQ dessert after with great company.


I experience Cherry Berry (a frozen yogurt place) for the first time with my mom and my friend Kristine. There were so many frozen yogurt flavors, and so many topping choices! I was overwhelmed with decisions. I ended up choosing a pink lemonade frozen yogurt topped with gummy bears, strawberry and passion fruit jelly balls, strawberry pop rocks, and sour gummy worms. It was so yummy! I will definitely frequent that place more often!






Overall, in all of life's busyness, it's important to remember to enjoy life. What did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment