12.21.2014

Baby S is a....

Andrew and I are so excited to announce that we are having a...

GIRL!


We could not be more excited to be bringing the first Stokes girl into the world in 63 years. We have broken the Stokes "boy curse"! 


It was so much fun to gather family and close friends to announce the sex of Baby S. We passed out pink and blue balloons to everyone - their color choice was their guess on what Baby S was. On the count of three we had everyone blow up their balloons. Only the pink balloons blew up/stayed inflated announcing to everyone that we are expecting a little girl! Everyone was so shocked and excited for us. Here are a few more pictures of the night:

Showing off their guesses







Andrew's family and my dad next to me


Baby S' great grandma Neetsy - Andrew's grandma


Grandpa Dave - my dad
 

My bestie Kelsey and baby girl's future prom date



I set up a table where people could see my old wives tales and guess the gender, date baby will be born, and how much baby will weigh and measure.


Here are some of the guesses:




So excited for Baby S to meet all these lovely ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment