10.09.2012

My Father

My Father…

loves me
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16

cares for me
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? -Matthew 6:26

forgives me
As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. -Psalm 103:12


is compassionate
Who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. -Psalm 103:4-5

is giving
He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? -Romans 8:32

is understanding
O Lord, you have searched me and know me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. -Psalm139:1-2

is accepting
O Lord, you have searched me and know me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it all together. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. -Psalm 139:1-6

satisfies
For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things. -Psalm 107:9

persistently pursues me
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. -Luke 19:10

is reason
Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool. -Isaiah 1:18

pardons
Bless the Lord who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases. -Psalm 103:3

heals
But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. -Isaiah 53:5

redeems
for I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. -Job19:25

is loving-kindness
But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. -Psalm 86:15

renews
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31

is righteous
Thus says the Lord: Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord. -Jeremiah 9:23-24

is gracious
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight. -Ephesians 1:7-8

is sovereign
The Lord has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all. -Psalm 103:19





No comments:

Post a Comment