5.22.2013

A Few Tidbits

Hello everyone! 
I feel like it has been awhile since I have posted.
Here's a few things we have been up to…

…I've been taking a bodyworks class every Wednesday night at the gym with my friend Karla. I look forward to the class every week.

…Drew has been subbing every chance he can get.

…I have been busy at my store job learning about many new products coming out so that I am able to educate salon owners, managers, and stylists. 

…Drew has been playing softball any chance he can get.

…I've been watching Drew and cheering him on at his softball games.

…Drew has been coaching baseball game after baseball game now that weather is finally decent for them to play in.

…I have been creating lovely things for the craft fair I plan to sell my creations at in the fall.

…Drew has been fighting allergies like it's his job.

…We attended our first bonfire of the summer and enjoyed time with friends while playing bags.

…We enjoyed the lovely sun in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico and have been recovering from our sicknesses we both got when we got home. 


Another post about our fun and relaxing Mexican vacation will be coming soon! 
Until then, enjoy the holiday weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment