2.15.2015

Week 32


week: thirty two

fruit size of baby:  squash

cravings: lemons have been a big one this last week, blueberries, bacon

aversions: don't really have any aversions - trying to not eat sweets or things with processed sugars in them since I have my glucose test coming up again 

weight gain: 24 lbs

exercise: walking two times a day on my breaks at work and prenatal yoga stretches 

sleep: still waking up a few times each night to re-adjust. my hips get so sore from laying on my sides. still only needing the restroom one time in the night though.

belly: starting to get itchy as it continues to grow. i have a scar above my (non existent) belly button where I got a mole removed a few years ago. that scar itches so bad from my belly stretching. i officially have three tiny stretch mark on my left side, but they are very faint. 

clothes: i can no longer zip my winter coat (come on warmer weather!) my maternity shirts are starting to get shorter on me and it is way more comfortable to not wear a bra. sweatpants and tank tops are my best friend on weekends.

movement: her movements are very visible now. she loves to poke her limbs out. i shot a really cool video of my stomach moving like crazy from baby girl having a party in there.

genderwe are having a baby girl and I am enjoying every minute of making girly things for her!

nameswe have a list. we are starting to more seriously talk about names and start narrowing down. my favorite has been crossed off, but so has drew's favorite.

worries: passing my third glucose test and starting to think about labor which is kind of a scary thought!

what i love: watching my belly move, imagining what baby girl will look like, and making things for her 

what i am looking forward to: baby showers, warmer temperatures, getting things ready for our little one's arrival

milestones: still being able to put my own shoes on... the struggle is getting more and more real each day

best moment of the week: capturing baby girl's movements on video. it's so cool to be able to visibly see how active she is

amusing comments from the general public: a man i work with stuck up a conversation one day while waiting for the elevator by saying, "wow you look like you're at that point where you are  just ready to be done!" i told him that some days i feel uncomfortable but don't really have many complaints yet. i told him i want her to stay in there as long as possible. he then asked when i'm due. i told him april 11th. he said, "oh wow that's still two months away!" then we continued the elevator ride in awkward silence. another comment i had was from a lady at the checkout counter at joann fabrics. she asked me when i'm due. i told her agril 11th. she replied, "oh wow that's going to be a big baby!"

baby mama drama: i went to a high school friend's wedding with my mom last weekend. i didn't dance much as i was exhausted and we were having fun watching others dance. as we were standing by the dance floor, a drunk guy came up to me and said, "you can't go to a wedding and not dance with the pregnant lady!" then proceeded to back his butt up into me... queue exit stage left!


No comments:

Post a Comment