2.12.2013

Finding Strength


Lately my plate has been full and I have been exhausted. It's been hard to work 50+ hour weeks and only have Sundays off. I have one day to get chores done and also rest and relax before starting the next week. I am beyond thankful to have a job, but lately it has seemed heavy at the same time. The Lord really spoke to me today though and told me to come to Him for rest and refreshment. In order to get through this busy season of life I need to cling tightly to the Lord's hand instead of grasping for other things. When I grasp for other things it causes me to turn my focus away from Him. This is my chance to give the Lord an opportunity to take charge of my life. How much more simple life can be when I accept that this, right here right now, is where God has me and intends for me to be. I just need to let Him guide me through the many choices along life's pathway and allow Him to direct me. He will give me the strength I need to make it through the week. He will give me the rest I need.

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."
- Psalm 105:4

2 comments: