1.09.2013

2012 A Year In Review

This last year...




I celebrated my 23rd birthday with friends and family






I got the best job in the world nanny for this cute little boy, Leo.

Drew celebrated his 23rd birthday.


I cut nine inches off my hair and got highlights.

I watched Andrew coach baseball for New Life Academy. 



I went to Honolulu, Hawaii with my dad.

I had Cherry Berry for the first time and now I'm hooked.



I was able to do a lot of wedding hair and I loved every minute of it. 

I found baby bunnies while planting flowers in our flower pots.

I re-visited our Monticello Princess years with my mom.


I saw countless breathtaking sunsets.




We were able to spend a few weekends up at the cabin.


Andrew let me get rid of all his hair.

I met Captain Jack Sparrow. 

We visited Paul Bunyan Land.



We had plenty of good times hanging out with friends.

We ate a lot of ice cream at many different ice cream stores.

We took numerous walks to Lake Harriet.





We helped friends celebrate their weddings.



I went to the Minnesota State Fair three different times.


We made our first big purchase as a couple and bought a new-to-us car.

We went to the zoo a few times.

We saw a few Twins games.



We took some family pictures with Andrew's family.



I did a lot of crafting.

We said goodbye to some dear friends before they moved to Japan.

We had fun decorating for Christmas.

I hosted my first party at our apartment and my first ever cookie exchange. 


Looking back on the year 2012, I can see how incredibly blessed we are. The Lord has really provided for us and taught us a lot through the different things we were able to experience this last year.  My prayer for this next year is that Andrew and I will continue to grow in our relationship with each other by deepening our relationship with Christ. Who knows what this next year has in store? Only God does and we are excited to find out together what the Lord has planned for us. Happy New Year everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment