1.08.2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas with family is truly one of my favorite times of year. Each family experiences Christmas differently based on their own traditions, food, jokes, games, shared understanding, prayers, and love. That is what makes Christmas so special. My family is going through a big adjustment and we are learning a new way to do Christmas. This year we combined old and new traditions, food, and games on top of the same understanding and love we've always shared. It was a really sweet time. I'm so thankful we were able to see my mom and my dad and share our Christmas Eve with both of them. I captured a few memories throughout the day that I hope to cherish throughout the year. Here a few shots from our day:
Drew and I

Me, my dad (Dave), and my brother (Trenton)

Drew, me, and Trent

Decorating cookies with my mom, brother, Drew, and cousins. One of our new traditions.

It was a lot of fun!

Showing off our cookies we decorated

Trent, my mom (Marla), and me

I pray that all of you had a very Merry Christmas this year celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." -Romans 15:13  

No comments:

Post a Comment