1.07.2013

Cookie Exchange


The delicious sweets we exchanged




In December, the weekend before Christmas I hosted my first get together at our apartment. I hosted a cookie exchange with friends and family.








Grandma Anita, Kathy, and Sabrina







It was a lovely night with the ladies playing games, eating yummy appetizers, and exchanging our delicious christmas cookies we baked.








Emily, Sarah, and Joy



Me and Kristine







It was fun to see everyone get into the holiday spirit by dressing up in holiday outfits and wearing "ugly" Christmas sweaters.




Kelsey, Nina, Joy, and Me
Sarah and I

My mom (Marla) and me

Emily and Kathryn

Me and Cassandra

It was a wonderful way to enjoy the holiday season with people I'm closest to and get some holiday baking done! It was a successful first party to host at our apartment. I can't wait to have another one next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment