9.03.2012

I Can't Wait

I can't wait for…
cooler weather and crisp air so I can wear jeans, sweatshirts, flannel and scarves.
apple orchards during beautiful fall days.
hearty soups and savory casseroles for dinner.
colorful leaves all around me and leaves that crunch below my feet as I take a lovely fall walk. 
warm drinks such as hot chocolate and pumpkin spice cappuccinos.
bonfires, smores, and late nights under the stars.
hayrides, fall festivals, and football games.
soft, cozy yarn and knitting needles making beautiful creations.
baked goods and caramels.
the excitement of pumpkin patches and corn mazes.
curling up with a good book and cozy blanket on a rainy day.
feeling like a kid again raking leaves into big piles only to jump into them and watch the colors fly.
picking out the perfect pumpkin to carve.  
nesting, craft projects and getting our home ready for winter.

Just thinking of all these things that come with fall gives me warm, fuzzy feelings inside. Yes.

I can't wait for…
autumn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment